Friday, December 18, 2009

Friends, Lovers and Ikan Bakar

A friend asked me why did I move to Mlk..?

I told her, I need to change, need to reinvent myself, literally!, need to forget my history and to emerge a new man. Those are promises I made to myself and Melaka is my nesting ground, my incubator. That's why.

Today..

Melaka is going great but i'm still not that man, not yet. i'm still the same person I was 3 yrs ago - still changing ( I think..), still reinventing ( I hope..) and still trying to forget (what history?..). I'm still undone still nesting..

Maybe Melaka is not the right place, I get too comfortable here. ( Yeah, I know - excuses n more excuses *sighs*..).But I love the pace here, and of course the people..(yeah, the traffic too..). You never get embalmed in boredom here.

The people are less pretentious and less judgemental, in fact I dont even have to be dead proper here. Maybe I am just lucky with the people I know, I dont know. Dont get me wrong, there ARE potboilers,owh yes! but dontt expect to get away with just anything here..no wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, not all the time..haha. Boleh kena bakar hidup-hidup LOL!

But promises I made to myself is something I meant to stick to. If I cant make good those promises, how do I make good my promises to others. I guess, it's time to make that fresh and renewed pledges, again!!, o O O must hunt, must stray, must slay, must hunt.. (Hehe, just a minor glitch with priorities, between urges and promises..)

Bee, those promises? They still stand k.Grr! ( err..u take timeless promises, dont u?..)

To all ABUs (anything but United), i'lcry for you this season. Let me assure u, u wont be walking alone, there'l be 19 of u. Ouchh!!

Still wonder what was the tune Nero was fiddling to when Rom was burning..

No comments:

Post a Comment