Friday, December 18, 2009

Reflections of my life..

I don’t do reflections on my life..no, no and no. I don’t know whether that is good or bad (not doing reflections..) but I just don’t do it. I don’t see why I need to do that? Maybe..I just don’t know how to, or maybe I actually have, but didn’t realize it. What does it means anyway..? I know how to celebrate life tho’, but reflections..? When do we do reflections..?

I have this crazy idea in my head that when we reflect, we have to look back and then think? Look back and think..? What’s the deal with looking back anyway? OK I understand the stock taking part, the need to take stock in our life, to know where we are (it has been said too often..) and I agree it’s good, because if we don’t know where we are, how are we to know where we are going. (this must be the contradictions Pie was referring to..).

But the point I’m trying to make is, wouldn’t it be better to make sure everything are all intact upfront, at the front end, so that u don’t have to keep looking back to make sure u r still on track. Being on track is not what today is all about, not anymore. If you are on track and you are not fast enough – you will be run over. There is no time to check whether u r on or off track…it’s like the 100 meter dash..once u start running, u have no time to even look at your challengers, your track or your supporters. You look at them b4 the race, not during and not after ( err..chopping and changing plans is a path-clearing-forward-going process).

Come to think of it, maybe…I need to learn to do that reflections thing. Everyone else is doing it..and they are doing great.

To you (if you are reading this) : You are such a dear fren and I’m sorry.

(oops! Light bulb in my head is flickering – gotta go now..)





No comments:

Post a Comment